Sunday, November 27, 2011

Today we studied Colors of Salvation again. I got the kids to make salvation bracelets and little minibooks that go along with the colors!! They loved it!! These kids have all stolen my heart and I am blessed every time I am with them! Please continue to pray for their little hearts to understand and accept Jesus!!! I can see the love of Jesus in all of them! : ) 



These two are Dalila (the top picture) and Agi (the bottom picture).
They are sister and brother and have been coming to church for a while now. 
I have been blessed by their presence and I am so excited God brought them into my life. 
Pray for them as they continue to hear about Jesus, that they would know Him! 
<3

1 comment:

  1. I love all your sunday school crafts and pictures! These children are beautiful and I'm so thankful they have you SAL pouring into them!

    Hope you are doing wonderfully! I adore you!

    ReplyDelete