Saturday, October 16, 2010

a little more of Africa! : )

I wanted to show some pictures of where I am right now..... so lets starts with the Guest House... So this is where I am staying for now! It is very nice!

There is a view from this place that is gorgeous of the city skyline so that is what the next picture is....
That is what I saw when I walked out my door this morning...and I loved it!
Also.... today I got to go to a mall (YES!) And here is a picture of that...

It was a big mall!!! It has been fun to just hang out and be in the city!
The final picture is of some wonderful friends I have here! I am so grateful that God has put people here already for me to have good times with! I got to have dinner with them and just have great fellowship! There names are Suzanne, Kristin (back seat brown hair) and Jessica (blonde hair back seat)! You can keep them on your prayer lists as well! It has been a good day! : )



 GOOD NIGHT... I will blog soon! : )

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous Sal! We should set up a skype date when you are settled down!

    ReplyDelete